The capital fundraising for Phase I began officially in February 2016 with a two year time limit, and an initial goal of $700,000. As of February 2018, the member investment period for phase I was complete at a total of $615,000 raised. Thanks to continued research, relationship development and expert revisions, we have been able to complete all these projects at a lower rate than initially anticipated. On time and under budget!
Phase II: No funding initiatives have been approved at this time yet for phase II.
PHASE I STATUS
All Phase I projects have been completed.
Completed Phase I Projects Included:
- Built new outdoor restrooms at the pool bar
- Renovated Dedian Room (upper squash area) into multipurpose space
- Retrofitted outdoor courts 3 – 6 with new LED fixtures
- Modernized youth room
- Installed new LED lights on courts 7 – 10
- Expanded and renovated our kids club